Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sweet of you

I absolutely LOVE the Hero Arts/BasicGrey Flower Dot Pattern stamp...definitely one that I will be using over and over again.  On this card I inked it up with a variety of blue and green Distress Inks, spritzed it with a little water and stamped in onto watercolor paper. 


 I also decorated the inside of my card with a leftover green scallop strip from the front of the card and a sentiment from the Sweet of You stamp set.  The sentiment on the front of the card is also from this set.


I'm working on putting together a little giveaway that I will post later this week, so make sure and stop back soon. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love this card Kelly!!!
And I love how you did the sentiment inside....such a great idea!! :-)

Sue McRae said...

Another great colour combo and love the touch with the pink heart!

Tracey said...

GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

Judy1223 said...

Kelly, this is so pretty! I love the distressed colors and water-spritz effect. So, so pretty!

joy said...

Love this card, Kelly! The background is one of my favorites. Thanks for showing the inside of your card. I often use an element from the front on the inside, too.

Tami H said...

Gorgeous...love it!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Wow! Stunning!

Kelly Booth said...

Soooo Pretty Kelly...I just LOVE these colors and the card you made!!

Tina said...

Love the waterefect with this stamp...now I really want to have one!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful! Love the myriad of distress inks on your stamp! Soothing colors, so eye-pleasing!