Friday, August 26, 2011

Moxie Fab Felt Challenge

Hi!  Just sharing a card today I created for the Fabulous Felt Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.




The felt buttons were really simple to make...just took a little time to do do the stitching around the edge.  The 100% wool felt I used from Felt on the Fly cuts beautifully.  I used my circle Nestabilities for the button and a 1/8" circle punch for the four button holes.  The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Big Hugs clear stamp set...one of my favorites!  And I white embossed the Envelope Pattern on the white card base to add a little more texture.

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Brenda said...

I love this clean design! Those felt buttons are too cute!

Tami H said...

ca-ute!! love those buttons!

Lin said...

Nicely done, Kelly - love your felt buttons!

Smitha Katti said...

This is so beautiful. simple clean and colorful!

donna mikasa said...

cute and colorful! love those buttons!

ivy said...

super cute!

Lucy Abrams said...

Oh so sweet. And immaculate stitching... so stylish Kelly.

Christina said...

Absolutely darling!

Trinh said...

Perfectly CAS! I love those cute buttons.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very cool and so creative with these custom buttons of yours, so sweet, Kelly!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks for linking this up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooooo Cute!!! Love this Card Kelly and it reminds me to use my felt buttons!!

cheiron said...

This is adorable! Love those felt buttons.

Sharon D from Canada said...

This is SO cute, Kelly! I love your felt buttons and your stitching is terrific! It's so nice to see you creating for fun!

Unknown said...

awesome card, your stitching is perfection!! love all that embossing, too!

VanessaB said...

awesome!

Agnieszka said...

Love it! Such a cute card!