Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Just thought I'd pop in to say Happy Halloween!  I've got a Supergirl, Cowboy and Kitty to get ready here in a little bit and head out to go trick-or-treating.  I'll share some pictures later this week if I can manage to get them to sit still. ;)

No card to share, but I did decorate this cute little polka dot pumpkin.  I masked off the dots using masking tape, painted the pumpkin green, then removed the tape and spritzed it with a little perfect pearls. 



Have a good one! :)

6 comments:

Lin said...

CUTE! I love this little minis!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Fun little pumpkins! And I love Supergirl, she's awesome! Can't wait to see the outfits!

donna mikasa said...

Love that polka dot pumpkin! Great job, Kelly!
Hope your kiddos score lots of goodies!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE the polka dot pumpkin!
Happy Halloween!

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my... Kelly, your pumpkins are super cute! I love the polka-dots! Hope you and your family had a fun Halloween! :)

Alice said...

gotta love the polka dot pumpkin! =)