Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi

Hi there!  Just wanted to pop in and say hello!  I cannot believe it's been over two weeks since my last post...where has the time gone?!?!  Sorry I don't have a card to share today...everything I've been creating lately has been for assignments, but will be able to share them soon. :)

Next week I'll be hosting the Hero Arts blog along with the other Designer Team members.  We've got some fun things to show you, so make sure to check it out!

And since it just doesn't seem right to have a post without any pictures, I'll leave you with these...

Halle - age 5 1/2
Gage - age 2
Lexi - 4 1/2 months

...my three reasons why I don't get a chance to blog very often. ;) 

Hugs,
Kelly

8 comments:

Piali said...

Oh! Kelly you have the most adorable 3 reasons...enjoy your time with them...they grow up too fast!
Can't wait to see your creations on HA blog!

Lucy Abrams said...

Kelly your children are so so beautiful. What fabulous smiles. I wouldn't be blogging either if I had those cherubs waiting for me... you are lucky. Hope you are well. xxx

Sarah J Moerman said...

Gorgeous children, Kelly! Looking forward to your week on the Hero Arts blog. :)

Anita Rex said...

I love seeing photos of your little ones! They are too cute! I can't wait for next week with you on the HA blog! BTW Will Halle be going to kindergarden this fall? My Ariel is and I am heartbroken!

Alice said...

your kids are sooooooo adorable, Kelly! thanks for sharing those sweet photos! looking forward to next week's blog post at Hero!! have a lovely weekend!

donna mikasa said...

Your kiddos are growing up way too fast! Thanks for sharing!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really sweet photos Kelly!

Kathy said...

Ohhhhhhh my gosh Kelly so happy you have these photos instead of a card. Absolutely precious!!!!!!I'll check out the blog...I always love everything you do or post...it's all magic. Hugs,kathy